Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
Hopefully you wont ban me because I dont have a Jeep, but I have a CRV that i've turned into a soft-roader(tried to make it more Jeep like) and am interested on doing some easy trails in the NJ area. Its not the most powerful truck, but its been through things I would have never thought it could go through.

So let me know if anything goes down!

Here's some photos of its transformation:
In the beginning:

This was the goal(photoshopped):

Nearing end result(minus lift):

-John

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Lifted!

-John

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Before and after the lift.

Before:

After:

-John

·
Registered
873 Posts
For a honda thats not to shabby. But a lot of the guys go out to wharton or jackson and like to find deep water. While many puddles have go arounds its not always an option, so if you go out with us be prepared to get water inside the vehicle

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Looks good man, honextly . Like blue said tho, lil nice to be in Wharton if your easily butt hurt.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
For a honda thats not to shabby. But a lot of the guys go out to wharton or jackson and like to find deep water. While many puddles have go arounds its not always an option, so if you go out with us be prepared to get water inside the vehicle
Looks good man, honextly . Like blue said tho, lil nice to be in Wharton if your easily butt hurt.
Hmmm...yeah, perhaps I'll have to rethink about going....unless the route was predetermined and there were def. places that I could make it through without getting water inside...i'll have to see....lol....

·
Registered
100 Posts
Youy should be ok. There's only one trail in Wharton I won't go down with a stock vehicle. The rest of them have go arounds or you just have to find the proper line. I appreciate your interest in building something unique. Keep with it man.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Youy should be ok. There's only one trail in Wharton I won't go down with a stock vehicle. The rest of them have go arounds or you just have to find the proper line. I appreciate your interest in building something unique. Keep with it man.
Ok cool thanks! I'll keep following the thread and make a decision the closer we get.

-John

1 - 9 of 9 Posts