Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
30,781 Posts
Welcome to Wrangler Forum

Looks like fun.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks a whole lot different when clean, just out of place. She is a 2004 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, 4.0 liter, 5 speed manual, with Schrockworks front and rear bumpers and rock sliders, JKS 6" lift and 2" body lift, Rock Hard ultimate sports cage, Ramsey 9500 UT with synthetic rope, Mickey Thompson rims and Baja MTZ 35" tires, and Volant cold air intake. Coming back from the mud hole I am surprised we didn't get pulled over. Mud was falling off everywhere and couldn't go faster than 45 with so much mud in the rims. Still waiting for more pics from my daughter.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hey guys, I'm new here in Charleston. Is there anywhere around here that has good wheeling for a fairly stock YJ? I live in West Ashley. I keep hearing about the Francis Marion National Forest, but any other ideas would be nice. Thanks!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Francis Marion is only gravel roads thru the forest, the closest legal park in SC is Gulches this side of Greenville, and its stock jeep friendly. Im going up for the weekend of sept. 9th - 11th. welcome to the area.
Eric

1 - 11 of 11 Posts