Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey people, I'm from Bergen county in North Jersey. Looking to get back into some wheelin. This is the first Wrangler I've had in years. For now it's stock, I just picked it up 2 days ago. Please let me know if you guys have any trips planned that I can join in on. I have a 2012 Arctic JKU. Thanks, hopefully I can meet some of you guys soon!

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Welcome man.

Keep your eyes out in here as some times wheeling trips just POP up. Any time you wanna go out in Wharton hit me up and if Im off Ill go.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys, not really sure how far from
Wharton I am. I live in the far north east corner of NJ right on the NY border.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Thanks guys, not really sure how far from
Wharton I am. I live in the far north east corner of NJ right on the NY border.
Welcome! Wharton is about 2 hours from Bergen County, i know because i am also from bergen county so roughly 100 miles. but cool to see new member on here from my area maybe we'll see each other on the road one day haha

·
Registered
72 Posts
Welcome! Wharton is about 2 hours from Bergen County, i know because i am also from bergen county so roughly 100 miles. but cool to see new member on here from my area maybe we'll see each other on the road one day haha
I'm in Ringwood and according to google it is about 2hrs 25mins. Found this on youtube looks like a good time - Jersey Crew Ho Ho Ho Run in Wharton Woods NJ - YouTube Will have to keep an eye out for the next event.

·
Premium Member
691 Posts
in Westwood here in Bergen County. subscribed

481 Posts

·
Premium Member
691 Posts
FASTLANE said:
Bro, I'm in Harrington Park, we are almost neighbors. I'll keep a look out for you on the road!
Yeah! Haven't seen any artics on the road around here I'll keep my eye out

·
Premium Member
691 Posts
FASTLANE said:
Haven't seen one either so if you do see one it's probably me. ;)
I will be on the lookout as I'm frequently in the Rivervale area etc. mine is flame red with the Mopar chrome packages which not many people like but they essentially gave it to me for free so free works for me :). Haven't done too much to it so far, apart from Weathertech floor liners, AntennaX, and the H13 bulbs which I plan to do on Tuesday. Looking into the backup camera as well.

·
Premium Member
691 Posts
How many of you north jersey ppl are out right now in your Jeeps enjoying the first snow since Halloween? I know I am

·
Registered
23 Posts
I wanna play, where is the snow? WHERE IS IT????? There is none by my place. That sucks :(

1 - 20 of 32 Posts