Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys, i have been looking in at the forum for a while, but ive now bought my first Jeep, so its time to join...My name is Si and im here in England. My YJ is a 1996 2.5L in Metallic Moss Green, it was apparantly one of the very last off the Toledo line and not registered until 9th Sept 1996, its standard apart from having a set off 97 Cherokee Alloys , i have a few ideas for some subtle mods starting with a wheel and tyre change and get a Tow Hitch fitted,as the Jeep will be useful for towing my Motorbike to Racetracks because im a trackday junkie, anyhoo its good to virtually meet you all....Si:wavey:

·
Genius
20,964 Posts
Cools. It's great to be the first to welcome you to the forum since I am also in the UK. Wiltshire.
I think you'll like it here.

·
Administrator
30,779 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
29 Posts
Welcome! As someone else said, Jeep means "Just empty every pocket." Since labor is the most expensive part of any job, try to do as much for yourself as you can. You can find several quality after market bolt on hitches out there. I like Quadratec.com. It's a good place to start.

·
Premium Member
2,020 Posts
Greetings!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the welcomes Guys, I knew i had to have a Wrangler ever since i worked in the Virgin Islands (St John) a few years ago, the guy i was working for owned a TJ and i used to use it every day to get down to the beach after a hard days work,and just before i grabbed a couple of cold beers:cool:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts