Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to one and all!

I live in the Niagara area and just placed an order for a new Willys Wheeler 2 door in Rhino. They are telling me approximately 8 weeks!

I'm retired and I am looking forward to this new adventure.

I have no experience in off roading, so I was wondering if there are any clubs in the area that would consider mentoring a beginner.

Thanks for your time.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hi Rosie! Welome to the forum. The guys at 4WheelParts in Burlington run a Wing Night the first Wednesday of every month. If you wanted to swing by one of those you can always pick their brains there. Also OF4WD | Ontario Federation of 4WD Recreationists runs a few newbie runs throughout the year. A great place to start! Enjoy the Jeep! I'm in the same boat waiting for my 17' to come in.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hello to one and all!

I live in the Niagara area and just placed an order for a new Willys Wheeler 2 door in Rhino. They are telling me approximately 8 weeks!

I'm retired and I am looking forward to this new adventure.

I have no experience in off roading, so I was wondering if there are any clubs in the area that would consider mentoring a beginner.

Thanks for your time.
When I ordered mine (Niagara Falls, on Drummond road) they said 6 - 8 week and I ended up driving it away from the dealer in 4½ weeks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts