Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all! New member here, first post as well. Always been highly interested in Wranglers and finally bought one. Ive been trying to learn as much as I can over the last several days, but am very much an amateur when it comes to Jeep knowledge, especially lifts. I realize it comes across as a pretty silly question, but I was wondering if i could get some opinions on the lift of my YJ. Its a 1995 YJ 4.0 straight 6, 5speed. tires are 33's. now SUPPOSEDLY (keyword supposedly) it has a 2 inch body lift and 4 inch leaf spring lift. i was wondering if from the photos i post some knowledgable owners would say this looks about accurate. i know it has a 2 inch body lift, but what do you all think on the suspension lift from the photos? none? 2? 4 as advertised? any input would be greatly appreciated! Not the greatest photos but all that i have at the moment, thanks!

1995 jeep wrangler custom one offf jeep

·
Registered
146 Posts
Hello and welcome I cant help you with your question im new to the JEEP life style also but I hate seeing a 0 replys from a new member to the top for ya !

1 - 4 of 4 Posts