Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

Newbie seeking help!

606 Views 3 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  wolf762
Hello all! New member here, first post as well. Always been highly interested in Wranglers and finally bought one. Ive been trying to learn as much as I can over the last several days, but am very much an amateur when it comes to Jeep knowledge, especially lifts. I realize it comes across as a pretty silly question, but I was wondering if i could get some opinions on the lift of my YJ. Its a 1995 YJ 4.0 straight 6, 5speed. tires are 33's. now SUPPOSEDLY (keyword supposedly) it has a 2 inch body lift and 4 inch leaf spring lift. i was wondering if from the photos i post some knowledgable owners would say this looks about accurate. i know it has a 2 inch body lift, but what do you all think on the suspension lift from the photos? none? 2? 4 as advertised? any input would be greatly appreciated! Not the greatest photos but all that i have at the moment, thanks!

1995 jeep wrangler custom one offf jeep
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.