Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I am a newbie here :wavey:to the site and to owning a jeep. I recently purchased an 05 Rubi with 25,000 miles on it. It came with all factory vinyl seats, in slate grey (heated too). I am debating swapping my vinyl for cloth. Don't know if I will later regret this decision but I like the look and feel of cloth over vinyl. Thought about doing the seat cover thing but I can only imaginge that it would be difficult for the covers to "stay put" as the vinyl is slippery. I would be interested in black cloth seats.

Any other thoughts, ideas or opinions would def. be welcome!

Thanks all!

·
Administrator
30,782 Posts
Welcome to Wrangler Forum

I would suggest trying the covers first. Most fit pretty tightly and don't allow much movement.

·
that's what she said
16,481 Posts
Welcome to Wrangler Forum

I would suggest trying the covers first. Most fit pretty tightly and don't allow much movement.
x2. check out "dirty mudder covers" they are custom made by WF's very own Inferno Girl. look her up on here, facebook, or shoot her a pm.

·
Jeeper
11,419 Posts
Shoot Danthebugman a pm. He has vinyl seats, and I made him a cover to try on them to see how the slipperiness of them was on vinyl. He mentioned right after he got it that it wasn't slippery, but now that he's had it a while he may have a different opinion. :)

·
Registered
516 Posts
Blackduck, I sent you a PM.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts