Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys. Could anyone recommend a good Jeep Shop in north Jersey to help install new bumpers fenders etc? TIA

·
Registered
110 Posts
Send RubiconRin a PM. He works at OK4WD and they installed my lift. Nice folks, but clearly have plenty of business as their prices are a little high, get what you pay for though I guess.

What exactly are you having done? I installed my rear bumper with my dad and will be doing my front and sliders in the next few weeks. It's not that hard and this is the first time I've done anything like this.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tks. I called them. And you are right, they are not cheap. I was planning to replace the front and rear bumpers with steel ones. Spare tire delete, including swing arm. replacing fenders with flat fenders.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Send RubiconRin a PM. He works at OK4WD and they installed my lift. Nice folks, but clearly have plenty of business as their prices are a little high, get what you pay for though I guess.

What exactly are you having done? I installed my rear bumper with my dad and will be doing my front and sliders in the next few weeks. It's not that hard and this is the first time I've done anything like this.
Thanks for the good words, hope your loving your JK! :)

·
Registered
859 Posts
How many hours do you think are involved in this?
Doesn't matter. End result to me is the same. Too many $$ . been checking around...at least $1k too high. I can get a good solild frame (used) for $800 tops. maybe hrly rate is too high?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts