Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
2017 Rubicon (4.10 gears)for DD and would like to put 35s but debating on a 2.5 inch or 4 inch lift. I will be putting around 2000 miles a month and would like to still have the comfort driving feeling but the ability to do some off roading on weekends.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
15,033 Posts
35's on a 2.5" lift is very common. You can comfortably do it with factory fenders. In fact, the TF 2.5 is bump stopped for 35's.

Take a look at the WF Most popular lift thread, it sounds like exactly what you are looking for.

Reactions: Too-Tall

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
so I ordered the jeep and should be in soon and still confused with which lift I want. seems like the more I research the more confused I get. i like the mopar 2 inch lift since it's a Dd vehicle but if I add a winch and etc it lowers the jeep. so now I'm thinking 3.5 invh aev lift. i will be running 35s also but may go to 37s one day. just a fyi the rubicon recon I ordered has 4.10 gears

·
Premium Member
1,337 Posts
I am running 2.5 AEV with a AEV Premium front bumper and Warn 9.5cti. I ran JP Dirt Drive 2017 and 3D trail at Moab this year with no issues other than need to cut two inches off the rear of my rock rails. My Jeep drives down the road and interstate with ease. I have 35 x 12.5 Nito Trails for tires. Is there a reason you want to lift so much? Is it the look you are going for?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yes for the look and I hear so many conflicting things in the internet it's driving me insane lol

·
Premium Member
1,337 Posts
Higher lift should work. I personally like my 2.5" but I like to wheel and be low to the ground as possible with 35". I do not think a 3.5" would look too different. Your 35's will look smaller with a higher lift. Be sure to post pictures when you get it done. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts