Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On a 90 yj the rims are 4.5 and 15s will a 16 with 4.5 bolt pattern fit my yj. Will the seats out of a cherokee fit my yj?

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
willey said:
On a 90 yj the rims are 4.5 and 15s will a 16 with 4.5 bolt pattern fit my yj. Will the seats out of a cherokee fit my yj?
Your rims should fit. As long as they have the same bolt pattern that's shouldn't be a problem. You would run into problems if your tire size was to big. Then it would rub on your fenders and stuff. With a stock set up I would not go with tires bigger then 30" or 31". If I where you id keep the 15" rims because... correct me if im wrong... tires are cheaper on a 15" rim. That's just from my experience.

·
Premium Member
7,064 Posts
Your rims should fit. As long as they have the same bolt pattern that's shouldn't be a problem. You would run into problems if your tire size was to big. Then it would rub on your fenders and stuff. With a stock set up I would not go with tires bigger then 30" or 31". If I where you id keep the 15" rims because... correct me if im wrong... tires are cheaper on a 15" rim. That's just from my experience.
15s are a lot more popular if you need one in a bind I would say as well. Cherokee seats I don't believe so, but there are a bunch of seats from 90s gm cars that will fit. I was going to get some from a grand prix 2 door that would fit. Sunfire I believe is another one that will fit (2 door) if you want a different feel for your seats.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks I think the 16s will fit with a 4 inch body lift besides the price is right free. Will be hitting U Wrench it for seats.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts