Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

I'm looking for some help on where, in Newfoundland, to get 3rd party installations done on my Jeep?

I live in St. John's, and don't want to use Hickman's/Royal Garage for various reasons! So who would you recommend? At the moment, I am looking to get power door locks fitted, and maybe remote start too, so maybe a Viper system or something like that.

So, can anybody recommend anywhere locally to do this sort of thing?

Cheers
Glenn

2011 Jeep Wrangler Sport

·
Registered
120 Posts
What are ya at? Action (on Kenmount) isn't bad but I think they only install their products. Newfound Trucks on Sagona Avenue; I've heard only good reviews. I have a teraflex2.5 inch cool lift sitting in my garage waiting to be installed; I was quoted $300. They beat everyone else's prices by about $200. Plus, (from what I hear) they do the most work on jeeps on the Avalon.

There's a new spot in town, that just opened up, caters exclusively to the Wrangler Community. I forget what they called and have yet to hear anything (good or bad) about them.

Also, I heard that unless the product is Mopar, Royal and Hickmans won't install. I know for a fact that they won't install any suspension lifts regardless of brand due to existing law suits.

Hope this helped.

Ryan

·
Registered
120 Posts
Sorry about the brutal spelling and grammar; writing this from my phone and the autocorrect seems to have a mind of its own (half my fault for not editing). The new store I was talking about is in Mt Pearl and is called "Cap It." I was wrong, however, as they are not exclusive to the jeep community. They service trucks and SUVS like both Newfound and Action.

·
Registered
5,754 Posts
Hey guys!

Not from Newfoundland, but have relation in Nova Scotia that I visit so it's just a short drive/ferry ride away. Any recommendations on some back country routes to follow?
Thanks!

·
Registered
13 Posts
If anyone decided to open a shop doing after-market mods only to Jeeps in NL, they would have people lining up at the door...I'm surprised no one had done it yet.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts