Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
who is going to take the lead? I would say Slaughterhouse.....but it is only a couple hours and you are done. Long way for most of you to drive! OLDguy (Ed) what do you think about the gulches? We could start with Metberry and see how the time goes. What do you think? I know you can't wait for Superbowl!! duck's

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
I wont take the lead but i'll most likely make it if the trail is appealing enough to make me spend more money i dont have lol...

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
A couple jeeps I know that arent on the forum invited me to slaughter house this weekend seeing what everyone else thought

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
i could be talked into going sunday...

its either wheel or board...one of the two...wheeling is cheaper (unless i break something)

·
Registered
5,351 Posts
I'm Out for that trail. I wish it was a little closer. To many things going on for me..

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We could take a weekend off too. I just hate to because you never know when it will snow and shut us down.

·
Whiskey for my men...
4,100 Posts
Yeah, I agree, one of these days it's going to snow and spoil all our fun... I'm up for Slaughterhouse on Sunday assuming the snow predicted for the end of the week doesn't amount to anything. After Sunday's fiasco with meeting up I would suggest picking a spot along 285 and all meeting there.

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
We could all just meet at the gas station where you turn for the trail...i think the road is PC43

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
I'm in...

i'm not going to go snowboarding sunday because i'm going to do a 3 hour session on the tattoo thursday so i'll be too sore...

wheeling sounds good

·
Whiskey for my men...
4,100 Posts
I'm in...

i'm not going to go snowboarding sunday because i'm going to do a 3 hour session on the tattoo thursday so i'll be too sore...

wheeling sounds good
Sounds a lot better than 3 hours in a tattoo parlor :whistling:

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
haha...agreed, but i need to get this thing cleaned up and finished...cant wait to have it all done.

but yeah, slaughterhouse sounds good sunday

·
Registered
176 Posts
Im heading out of town for a few weeks. But hopefully I can get the new suspension on when I get back and hit some harder trails with you all.

·
Registered
5,091 Posts
You all suck..
Just sayin..

By the way.
Here's my fund if you would like to help...

"topher needs a new axel and gears so he can go wheel with his friends again fund"

Plz pm me if you want to donate.. Just saying

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
Ignore his fund...

"owen wants a lot of new fun parts so he can do more trails fund"

1 - 17 of 17 Posts