Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saturday night.....wheelers, logandale, or any others people are interested in. I don't care where..post up if u want to go and what trail. Majority wins on what trail we do.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Okay, throwing four out there: two in vicinity of Boulder City, one in the Spring Mountains, and one in the Mojave Natl Preserve.

1. Burro Wash

2. Aztec Wash to the Colorado, exit at Nelson's (or vice versa)

3. Harris Rd to Griffith Trail Head

4. Part of the Mojave Road (either east to a midpoint exit to I-15 or same from the west side)

Open to anything else.

I've done the eastern half of the Mojave Rd multiple times and the Nelson's Landing / creampuff portion of the Aztec Wash one, but nothing else of the above.

·
Registered
3,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The road to Griffith trail is closed until 2019. It's in a fire zone.

I vote for burro wash.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Think I'm in. I'm off 6 so should be able to do this. I've done Burro before but in daylight. I'll be in a 14 white Rubi with top down and tube doors. Looking forward to finally meeting some of you.

·
Registered
3,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Think I'm in. I'm off 6 so should be able to do this. I've done Burro before but in daylight. I'll be in a 14 white Rubi with top down and tube doors. Looking forward to finally meeting some of you.
Cool. I'm In a white jku. Probably naked.

·
Registered
461 Posts
I don't think I'll be making it. If I don't have too many drinks tomorrow at a get together I'll join lol, highly doubt it though.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Nice. Yeah, it was enjoyable. For those that want to run Burro (and haven't), actually quite a bit of traffic on the weekends. We passed several enduro/dirt bikes, a Raptor, and 4-6 Jeeps on the way in. And one late night Jeep still coming in while we were climbing out of the gorge (nearing midnight).

Couple of photos below (iPhone, so smartphone limitations). :)

At the Colorado. Far side of the gorge under the spots is Arizona.

Climbing out of the gorge--decent slope although hard to tell in the photo because of lack of references.

Right at 12 miles from power substation to wheels in the water. Burro Wash Trail GPS track can be easily found on the Gaia GPS website's map.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts