Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have Fox resi's. Where would one get them checked and refilled? Local shop around me said to send them to Fox. They are not leaking. Someone thought it would be a good idea to check them with a tire gauge. "Not"

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Find a different 4x shop. I have 5 within a 10 mile radius that will service those shocks.

·
Registered
6,288 Posts
The Fox Resis require a special needle fill fitting in addition to fill valve assembly, plus of course nitrogen. Has your ride changed substantially where you feel like the pressure is low?

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The Fox Resis require a special needle fill fitting in addition to fill valve assembly, plus of course nitrogen. Has your ride changed substantially where you feel like the pressure is low?
Shocks are fine. They rode harsh on setting 1. Thought I'd check the pressure and I didn't get the gauge on right and let to much out.

·
Registered
6,288 Posts
Shocks are fine. They rode harsh on setting 1. Thought I'd check the pressure and I didn't get the gauge on right and let to much out.

You must have ones with the schrader valve. Mine don't have that so it's impossible to check pressure without buying a bunch of tools. Otherwise, I probably would have tried to check pressure as well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts