Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need your help, I wil be buy new tires this week, can not decided between the Nitto Trail Grappler LT 295/70R17 or the Pro Comp Xteme LT305/65R17.

PLEASE help me out on this, I know starting tomorrow the Pro Comps are buy 3 get one free, they both come out at the end near the same price.

·
Supporting Member
2,420 Posts
Do you wheel in rocks? Pro Comps tend to chunk up when wheeled in rocks. Other than that normal everyday use with occasional overland wheeling they will be fine. I think the Nitto is a better tire.

-Dan

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well I just placed the order for the Nitto Trail Grappler 295/70/17 I contacted a local Tire Plus and got them for $239.99. I could not find them that cheap any where else to I ordered five.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Well I just placed the order for the Nitto Trail Grappler 295/70/17 I contacted a local Tire Plus and got them for $239.99. I could not find them that cheap any where else to I ordered five.
I got them for $240 each out the door as well at the local 4x4 shop here in West Palm. That's a great price, as even Discount Tire is much more expensive.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts