Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Being new to the site this probably has come up already, but I'm looking to buy a 4 door Wrangler in January, the one we love is the Altitude b/c of the matching color hard top and wheel package. When you go on Jeeps site and build your own there is no option with any of the 2013 models to get the matching color hard top or wheels from the 2012 Altitude, this would be lees of an issue if we were getting Black, but we have our hearts set on white. So my question is are they still making the Altitude in 2013? And if not do you think I will be able to still get the matching color hard top on either the Sahara or Rubricon? I've never owned a jeep so I apologize in advance if this is a dumb Q....

·
Registered
4,718 Posts
Ya you can order the color top on Saharas or rubicons there is a special edition called MOAB its kinda like a altitude but a lot more aggressive and altitudes where a 2012 edition only

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ya you can order the color top on Saharas or rubicons there is a special edition called MOAB its kinda like a altitude but a lot more aggressive and altitudes where a 2012 edition only
OK great thanks for the info... MOAB looks like "the one".:punk:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts