Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up fellas, i removed the rear light assembly and replaced with LED lights but now my turn signals just stay on, I was wondering if anyone else had to add flasher module for this? I'm assuming because the rear lights don't see any load from standard bulbs that there is no turn signal w LED minimum draw, I can add one but just curious if there is a better fix. Thanks.

·
Registered
457 Posts
^ agree. The stock flasher is meant for (amps/watts/ohms or whatever)regular bulbs.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
What's up fellas, i removed the rear light assembly and replaced with LED lights but now my turn signals just stay on, I was wondering if anyone else had to add flasher module for this? I'm assuming because the rear lights don't see any load from standard bulbs that there is no turn signal w LED minimum draw, I can add one but just curious if there is a better fix. Thanks.
goto local hardware ask for stanton blinker relay

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
303 Posts
image-2824192325.jpg

What one is the correct flasher or will any of the three work? Hoping to do this mod tomorrow night

·
Registered
52 Posts
The middle one, thats the one i put

1 - 8 of 8 Posts