Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, im new to this site, i bought a 2000 tj yesterday, and it had some issues, the ac wasnt working, which i fixed, someone changed the swicth panel and lft a wire off easy fix. the only problem i have left is when i put the therostate on hot it stil blows ice cold, and when i move the swicth to blow to the floor i get nothing, every other position works fine. Any thought?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
2000 I believe has step motor for the heatcore flapper thing. Check that.

I just pulled the step motor off im getting voltage to it, 12v on one wire and the other wire varies in voltage depending on where he therastae is set at but the motor does not run, took it apart and it has water damage, if i hook up 12v staight to the lil motor it will run but when i hook 12v to it through the plug i get nothing, so im trying to find a new one now, Any body know a good sourcee for parts other than the dealer?

·
Registered
14,065 Posts
Cl

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
its a dealer part only tried every local auto parts, it only 100 bucks i ordered it today it will be here tom. thanks guys.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts