Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After six months of ownership, I decided it was time to start one of these to document the progress of my JKU. It all started New Years Eve 2016, where I got a great deal on her. Probably because she came in from Canadiastan.

2014 Anvil Sahara JKU/ 6 speed/ 3.21s in all her stock glory.

First mod: remove silver bumper pieces that match nothing.

Next was to plastidip all the things...well at least the wheels.

Then the real mods begin. First step was to add some Quadratec LED headlights so I can see in the dark.

While installing the Rocklaw Hood Latches to stop the hood flutter.

Daytime test fire of LED headlights:

At this point a trip to the off road park was in order:

Surprisingly capable even with the crappy gears and stock 18 inch wheel/tire combo aired down slightly. At this point work took over life again and mods were put on hold for a couple of months.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
That is until two weeks ago when things slowed down and gave me enough time to install all of the parts I had ordered.

A preview of what was to come:

2.5" RK Overland kit installed with what now look like donuts:

Lots of space now, you can even see the Rancho 9000's in there:

Which led to today's adventure:

Leading to where she sits as of noon today:

All set up and calibrated with a Flashpaq from Superchips.

At this point a HUGE shout out to Quadratec, Rock Krawler, Rancho, Superchips, Rock Auto, and Discount Tire. Lots of reviews to type out for all the amzing products these guys have put out and made this build possible so far.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Indeed they are Lineski. They are 35x12.5R17 E rated. Measured to about 34 1/8" mounted at 30 PSI.
Good stuff man, I was looking at those but wasn't sure since they were new.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts