Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read all threads on here about people telling about the problems they have had with there jeep how about a thread that praises the ones that have never given you a single problem since you owned it

·
Registered
3,540 Posts
"Be kind to thy ass for it bears thee'

·
Registered
58 Posts
I, too, have read about all the various problems jeep owners are having. I want to go on record as one who has never, ever, had the first problem with my Sahara. Not even the slightest, minor one, ever since I first bought my jeep, three weeks ago! :thumb:

·
Registered
876 Posts
I'm in!

Probably only 1% of "Jeep" owners are on this very small site and it doesn't reflect the masses!

However I'm not saying these folks aren't in need of a wonderful site and this is a great site to live and learn, which it's the stuff. But it is what it is. Don't try to replace this forum to suit your personal needs.

50 Something

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
I've had four JKs, and the only problem from any of them was a front axle u-joint cap that came off, causing the u-joint to fail, while trying to drag a downed tree out of the road. That JK had 37" tires on it, and the u-joint failed on about the 20th attempt, and hitting the end of the snatch strap that many times.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
The only problems I've had with my rig ::knock wood:: have been self caused.

1) ABS ESP Traction control light going on and ESP shutting down caused by the ground wire for the PCU not being properly grounded because of the installed sPod and Viair/Dominion OBA system.

2) Low Charging system light and Alternator shutting down caused by the smaller positive cable crimp comming lose.

and the big one...

3) Hydrolocked my engine two weeks after my first oil change.

Aside from my beginner auto mechanic and off road skills my rig has been running beautifully.

·
Registered
271 Posts
I have a 2011 2 door Sport purchased in July 2011 with 11500 miles on it. I have had 0 issues and only been back to the dealer for oil changes. Just got back from doing Cinnamon Pass between Lake City and Ouray and it was great except for the windshield rock chip I got on I-70 from a passing truck.

·
Registered
8,968 Posts
Decided to chime in regardless of bad luck. Ordered a 10 Rubi which wasn't built on a monday or friday, but was second shift. 2yrs. 7 months and 0 problems/0 warranty work.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts