Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just picked up my 2nd Jeep (1st one was a 2014 JKU) which is a 2016 JKU Fire Cracker Red. Had my roof dropped this weekend until we got rain today. Thought Id start a thread to see who's out there cause I see you guys driving around our hood and the Whitby & Durham area a fair bit. Thanks for the comradery and the waves. Im wondering whether theres anyone around who has done audio upgrades without a big box installed. I do want nice bass and realize i won't get huge bass without a big ass box, but i and going to install (hopefully an aftermarket sub in an OEM sub enclosure (if i can find an empty one to buy). Would anyone in or area have this work done and be willing to bump a tune for me for about a minute so i could witness what your sound is like based on your upgrades and as well, where did u get your work done (hoping in Durham cause i do try to buy anything i can in the Durham area to support our development). Thanks much! Todd

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hello Todd.

I just purchased my 2016 Fire Cracker Red Willy's 2 weeks ago and I am close to Brooklin. I am in North Oshawa, near Durham college.

I have not installed any sound updates in my jeep yet, but have done so in my 74 Corvette that's parked in the garage. I will be installing a sub in mine, but not in the storage compartment. I need that for storage. Will be keeping my eyes open for a under the seat solution. Other than that, I will probably be upgrading the speakers to Kickers when time/money permits....the Corvette mods I have started have to be finished before I start any more on the Jeep.

Ken

·
Registered
454 Posts
When I was in Oshawa, I had Ultimate Car Audio do some work for me on my trucks. Nothing "advanced" just swapping head units in them. Never had any issues w/ that work.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts