Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of January's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks JAG7231 I’m hoping to learn quite a bit as well. All I have done so far is added some lights and just finished up a cargo basket for it.

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
Welcome from Arizona.

·
Registered
08 JK Sahara 3.8, 4wd, AT
19 Posts
Welcome from Georgia, Get ready for empty pockets.

Reactions: Djp58 and Boudain

·
Registered
669 Posts
I'll bite. What is the rear view mirror mod?
Don't feel bad, I didn't know about it until a few months ago.

Someone figured out that if you flip the Rear View Mirror over (upside down), you get a LOT more front visibility, and since you don't have much for looking backwards, there not much of a down side. Did it when I learned about it, and will never go back.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Don't feel bad, I didn't know about it until a few months ago.

Someone figured out that if you flip the Rear View Mirror over (upside down), you get a LOT more front visibility, and since you don't have much for looking backwards, there not much of a down side. Did it when I learned about it, and will never go back.
Did it this morning before heading to work and this afternoon way more visibility in the front. Thanks dgsimick.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Did it this morning before heading to work and this afternoon way more visibility in the front. Thanks dgsimick.
I can't claim credit for it, some Genius over on the mods fourm figured it out LOOONG ago... I'm just paying it forward.
Here's another that may be helpful

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I can't claim credit for it, some Genius over on the mods fourm figured it out LOOONG ago... I'm just paying it forward.
Here's another that may be helpful
I am going to do that this weekend. Just finished installing some lights on it.

·
Registered
669 Posts
I am going to do that this weekend. Just finished installing some lights on it.
Here's a lot of cheap mods for you

1 - 20 of 26 Posts