Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At the risk of sounding uber noob'tastic I'll venture a couple of questions for you New Mexico wheelin vets.

1.) Where the heck does a NM resident like myself find a list of wheelin trails?
2.) How's about trail maps?

I live in ABQ and have a family cabin in Angel Fire. So far it's been forest roads in Jemez and Angel Fire, and out to the end of Southern for me. While fun and all, I find it's not cutting the desired mustard.

I'm a rookie at the wheelin game but I'm looking to learn from the pros.

Oh yeah 3rd question.

3.) Is it cool that since I've been lurking on here for a couple months now and because I see Waterdog's rig virtually every afternoon on Paseo and San Pedro that I assume we're BFF jeep buddies? :whistling:

Also, please forgive the name ... RubiNooby ... sheeeesh should've put more thought into that one :doh:

·
Registered
12,640 Posts
There's a few of us going out Sunday to Cedro Peak, you're welcome to join us! We'll meet in the Smith's parking lot at Central and Tramway at 9 a.m. :thumb:

On the first Wednesday of every month we meet at Twin Peaks (I-25 and Jefferson) to talk about Jeeps.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Yep come out and have a good time with some fellow Jeepers! The only thing we ask is you have fun. :D Shitty attitudes not allowed, they and rub off and affect the rock-rash. Hope to see you on the trail.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the invite! Unfortunately a family commitment on Sunday won't allow me to make it this time. Are boss ladies welcome at the Twin Peaks meetings? Should I ask her to ignore the talent working the serving treys at the establishment?

·
Registered
12,640 Posts
Thanks for the invite! Unfortunately a family commitment on Sunday won't allow me to make it this time. Are boss ladies welcome at the Twin Peaks meetings? Should I ask her to ignore the talent working the serving treys at the establishment?
Mine has been and actually enjoyed herself! It's kinda like a 5 star Hooters, the food is really good and they have micro-brewed beer. She will not be the only one.

·
Registered
857 Posts

mine goes too.. she enjoys a good beer

·
Registered
4,785 Posts
Hello my secret bff lol. I bring the wife and kids to TP's and in the warm months like now, dogs are welcome on the patio. There's usually a few dogs. Last time there was a good handful of kids running around. Chime in on the Albuquerque NM and surrounding area thread.
I've been trying to wheel at least 2-3 times a month. I have Sat Sun Mon off.
Welcome to the forum noob lol.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts