Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings~

I've owned a JK for 3 years now and never gotten it dirty. Now that I have a shiny new 2014 Unlimited I need to rectify this. Unfortunately, I just moved to CT and have no idea where to go. I'm in Danbury, anyone close enough to show me the ropes?

·
Registered
315 Posts
There's a guy I met last month from that area, he has an instagram site called ive_always_understood, he has a facebook site also with the same name, check there I'm sure someone there can help you out

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
667 Posts
I would look for a club in NOVA www.nova4x4.org we meet in Danbury, Ct

·
Registered
85 Posts
Another noob here anxious to get my Jeep off-road. Where I'm at right now is I'd like to learn how to drive off-road safely. Are any of the local clubs better than others for rookies?

·
Registered
301 Posts
Another noob here anxious to get my Jeep off-road. Where I'm at right now is I'd like to learn how to drive off-road safely. Are any of the local clubs better than others for rookies?
Check out www.exojocs.org
Face book - East Coast Offroad Jeepers Of Connecticut
Noob friendly

·
Registered
85 Posts
Check out www.exojocs.org Face book - East Coast Offroad Jeepers Of Connecticut Noob friendly
Thanks! I registered on the site but it didn't seem too active from what I was able to see, unless guests just can't get to the actual forums. I don't Facebook, so I'll keep an eye on ecojocs and this forum... hopefully I'll be able to get the JKUR out with you guys soon.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts