Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any experience with the NORA group? How good is the instructions and the trails? Had a little bit of sticker shock when I saw their prices.... wonder what people experience has been.

Thx

·
Registered
55 Posts
Anyone have any experience with the NORA group? How good is the instructions and the trails? Had a little bit of sticker shock when I saw their prices.... wonder what people experience has been.

Thx
Hey Michael. I took a class back in Nov '17 and i must say i couldnt have been happeri. The classes and instruction are First rate and very professional. they can get technical but its only for your benefit. It pays to join the club as well for they have access to land that is closed to the general public. For example, two weeks ago they hosted a weekend trip to traverse trails at Hunter Mountain. We did a saturday night ride from 8-11PM, then an all day ride the next day to the top and back down. Those guys are legit and its a great way to start out with the basic fundamentals of offroading and instruction. It will build confidence in your off roading capabilities and your rig. DM for more info. -Jay

1 - 2 of 2 Posts