Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
wasn't trying to insult anyone. like jsc put it I am not very computer friendly. I type what sounds like logic in my head, by the time it makes it to the computer screen it comes out sounding like a drunk in baltimore trying to start a fight with a bouncer.. I try to keep my posts short for that reason.

·
delicate %$^&*@ flower
14,751 Posts
wasn't trying to insult anyone. like jsc put it I am not very computer friendly. I type what sounds like logic in my head, by the time it makes it to the computer screen it comes out sounding like a drunk in baltimore trying to start a fight with a bouncer.. I try to keep my posts short for that reason.

Too late. You get a poor grammar beating and will not be allowed to practice knotting for three weeks. Serves you right. :p

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
Big hugs all around.

...Oops, sorry I farted.

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
So what happens with a transfer case in neutral ? Is it the same as what happens with a transmission ? What happens when a transmission is in neutral ?

Y'all just muddled everything up for me. :duh:

·
WINNAR!!!!!!
2018 JLUR on tons and 40's.
6,850 Posts
So what happens with a transfer case in neutral ? Is it the same as what happens with a transmission ? What happens when a transmission is in neutral ?

Y'all just muddled everything up for me. :duh:
go outside. Sit in your jeep. Experiment. See what happens.

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
Neutral in the transfer case is basically the same thing as neutral on the transmission. Neutral on the transfer case decouples the device from the transmission. Neutral on the transmission decouples the device from the motor.

Neutral + Neutral = Neutral.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts