Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so anybody near jacksonville?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
guess not

·
Registered
359 Posts
Well not really near lol. Panama City Florida here.

·
Registered
240 Posts
I'm more in the Northwest part. I'm in Navarre, right between Fort Walton Beach and Pensacola.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sweet...maybe we can go ridin one weekend

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
anywhere that they wont arrest us

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i like ocala....and i place off beaver st in jax.

·
Premium Member
1,670 Posts
I think you might be near the Gator4X4 club. You might want to check that group out.

·
Registered
230 Posts
I'm in Hudson, about 45 miles north of Tampa, and looking for a trail or play area myself.

·
Premium Member
1,670 Posts
Hudson is a good area to be in, you just gotta know the right people;) PM sent

·
Registered
173 Posts
i like ocala....and i place off beaver st in jax.
I live here in Jax too. Where is this spot off Beaver St your talking about?? I actually live on that side of town, over on the westside, where abouts do you live?? I definitely would like to find a spot to get off the pavement. Me and the wife go out to the beach sometimes, which is nice to be able to get offroad (Heugonot Park/ The Jetties), whatever you wanna call it. Ever go out there....?? It's off Heckscher Dr. You can drive all over on the beach out there.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I'm a new jeep owner. Just bought a 1997 Wrangler. And i'm looking to get into the jeep community and do some trial riding. I live over near Pensacola NAS so anyone that wants ride trails or whatever let me know

·
Registered
70 Posts
I'm in Jacksonville too. Anyone good places to go? I only go to Lawty off of 301 N, but it's nothing but mud. So if your interested in a mud bog check that place out. Other than that I don't know of anywhere else, but i'd like to find some places to I can go try out the Jeep.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Jacksonville used to rule for riding...had the sand mines, mud holes and the beaches. Riding areas are hard to come by now...

1 - 20 of 121 Posts