Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys. Been a member here for a while and currently live in FL. In a couple of weeks my wife and I along with another couple are headed up to the Blue Ridge GA area and while we are there we will be renting a Jeep, unfortunately my YJ will have to stay home. I guess a JL will have to suffice for some light trail riding. I was hoping some of you could point me in the right direction of some public trails. Mainly looking for scenic trails being that this is a rental Jeep. Any help will be appreciated.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Charlie's Creek is a pretty easy trail with a cool shallow creek crossing at the beginning pic attached, sorry I cant get it straight.... Also, not really trails but the drive between all the wineries are pretty scenic, and wine....

Attachments

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Charlie's Creek is a pretty easy trail with a cool shallow creek crossing at the beginning pic attached, sorry I cant get it straight.... Also, not really trails but the drive between all the wineries are pretty scenic, and wine....
Thanks! Yep, the back roads between wineries are fun. We've been going up a couple times a year for 10 years now and just looking to mix it up. Any way you can help me with the location of "Charlies Creek"? Is there an address etc.? Thanks again!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts