·
Registered
14,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This is going to be a one Jeep cruise. :rofl:

·
Registered
14 Posts
If you ever plan a trip to the river I'll hook up. I'm just a little too far east to make a clear lake trip (unless it's for the buddy holly tribute).

·
Registered
14,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
midwestdnd said:
If you ever plan a trip to the river I'll hook up. I'm just a little too far east to make a clear lake trip (unless it's for the buddy holly tribute).
Little too cold in February for a Jeep Cruise for me. My girls love the winterfest. Look me up if you get up this way.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Well, I actually have a meeting tomorrow at 9am on the west side of clear lake (although driven my biz truck over) are you in chuck town or clear lake? Maybe I could stop in and say hi quick. Have to be in spring grove mn that afternoon

·
Registered
14,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
midwestdnd said:
Well, I actually have a meeting tomorrow at 9am on the west side of clear lake (although driven my biz truck over) are you in chuck town or clear lake? Maybe I could stop in and say hi quick. Have to be in spring grove mn that afternoon
I live in-between. I grew up at the Lake. I will be working a gun auction tomorrow.

·
Registered
14,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
midwestdnd said:
Jason?... How's the new house working out?
:rofl: nick50471 nick not Jason.

His new house is nice and they like it a lot.

Jason is my cousin and partner at the shop. Did you work with him at Winnebago?

·
Registered
14,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bump because we don't want to be the only one on the cruise.

·
Registered
14,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i will be in charles city sunday april 29 i am reloacting for a new job
Where will you be working? I own the gunshop on the highway 15 miles east of CC.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Just spoke with my Girlfriend about this we are a possible on this Cruise. We lived in CC in 2009-10 when I worked at Valero now back in the Fort Dodge area.

·
Registered
14,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
We would love to have you along for the ride.

Slowly this is coming together.

·
Registered
14,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i will be in charles city sunday april 29 i am reloacting for a new job
Just spoke with my Girlfriend about this we are a possible on this Cruise. We lived in CC in 2009-10 when I worked at Valero now back in the Fort Dodge area.
You guys going to make it?

·
Registered
14,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Only four Jeeps but I guess that is a start. We had fun running the Grain Belt along the Shellrock River. Stacy recommended Birdsall's and that was a big hit too.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts