Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 20 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
10,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know if there is an organizer for the local forums and I don't mean to step on toes if there is.

I was just thinking there seems to be a bunch of us in the North Metro area. Is anyone interested in a meet and greet dinner somewhere? Maybe somewhere off Barrett PKWY or 92, someplace central to Cumming, Cartersville, Marrietta, Canton, Roswell........

Let me know if you would be interested in this.

·
Jeeponator
1,413 Posts
Being new to the area I'd be interested depending when and where. If we had started sooner could have met at the National BBQ Cup in Cumming today.

·
Registered
10,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That would have been nice. I could use some Q.

I was thinking after the holidays sometime. Let people get through that time of year.

·
Registered
10,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lol, well let's see where we can get with this.

·
Jeeponator
1,413 Posts
Georgiaboy67 said:
I'm in cartersville been wanting to go on a ride so I'm intrested
See the other thread "Looking for ride partners..........". Might be a bit a drive for you and a fairly tame trail. Not sure what you are looking for. Welcome to join us though.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I meant meeting you guys an making freinds an maybe plan a little ride with y'all but if that's not what y'all are into ok............ Thanks for being a smartass in the nicest way possible tho

·
Jeeponator
1,413 Posts
Georgiaboy67 said:
I meant meeting you guys an making freinds an maybe plan a little ride with y'all but if that's not what y'all are into ok............ Thanks for being a smartass in the nicest way possible tho
Hmm, I have re-read my post and have no idea what you perceived as smartass. Someone may have to help me out there.

This thread is all about getting together as you describe. You specifically said you were interested in a ride so I simply was inviting you along to one we have planned for this weekend. Harley had indicated he was thinking after the Holidays for the Meet & Greet.

That's all.

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Count me in, I am always interested in meeting more jeep folks. Also I go wheeling just about once a month.

·
Jeeper
1,307 Posts
Do any of you guys do coffee? I know there's an Coffee and Octane group around the area for sports cars. Do Jeepers drink coffee together or is that too tame?

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
I have found that true jeepers are more of the beer group, but the caffeine and octane meeting needs more jeeps.

·
Registered
10,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ok, its after the first of the year...... y'all up for something?

·
Registered
343 Posts
I'm usually up for a little ride, a little coffee, a little beer, or all three.

·
Registered
10,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Let's do this. If you are interested post up your location. I'll throw out a date and propose a central location.

1 - 20 of 133 Posts