Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Not a clue but I am interested! Went to Bridgeport last spring and it was okay. Not very big and not very exciting. Last June I drove all the way to Moab Utah (1,000) miles with a bikini top) and met my nephews. Perhaps the greatest Jeep adventure ever . , , ever! Let me know if you put anything together

·
Registered
216 Posts
www.lsjc.org. Lone star jeep club. Found them a few months ago. I have not been able to attend any meets or anything but they all seem like nice folks and get together once a month or so just for food and drinks as well as wheeling trips and things like that. Cheers

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
www.lsjc.org. Lone star jeep club. Found them a few months ago. I have not been able to attend any meets or anything but they all seem like nice folks and get together once a month or so just for food and drinks as well as wheeling trips and things like that. Cheers
They come wheel where I live fairly regularly.
Fort Worth Dallas Four Wheel Drive Club (FWD FWD) is a pretty good bunch, too. fwd-fwd.org

·
Registered
304 Posts
Welcome to North Texas. I'm just a town away in Carrollton!!! I'm a member of lsjc. Great group of VERY helpful Jeepers.

check us out :thumb:

lsjc.org

1 - 7 of 7 Posts