Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Coming out to visit family in the Bay area and bringing my TJ. Anyone have a recommendation for a must see trail?

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Surprised no one has responded. We have several trails and areas around, but to get some really nice scenic ones, you have to pound a little pavement. What does your time frame look like when you will be here? Day trip or couple hours? Couple guys I go with will be happy to hit up Hollister or Tahoe areas, Hollister being closer... but still a good place to get high enough for some great scenary... There are some coastal trails too... guess it depends on how much time you have for a run.

·
Registered
940 Posts
There's a lot of trail's in the Sierra's. Which is about 2-3hrs from SF. Where in the bay area are you going to be staying?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys, not sure of my schedule. Will be visiting family. If I can getaway for a day it would be great. I saw on the internees place called Cow Mountain? I'll send a post once wears there.
Thanks again

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey guys,

Thanks for all the good trail info. Unfortunately I was unable to get away this trip. My brother in law brought his Jeep out and it was rigged and ready. We'll be back in the spring and we'll try again.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts