Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A recent WF thread and coincidental YouTube video got me to look at Northridge 4x4 for some parts that have been out of stock with another vendor. They had it in stock, offered free shipping, and because of the YouTube video, I received a nice discount.

Now it looks like my item will be shipped today!

Thanks Northridge 4x4 and thanks LiteBrite

·
Super Moderator
23,754 Posts
Northridge4x4 is my go to place and always offers a wrangler forum discount.

·
Registered
6,116 Posts
Northridge4x4 is my go to place and always offers a wrangler forum discount.
X2 They are where my searches always start.

·
Registered
7,867 Posts
I had great CS and pricing with them. When I call in to order I’m often able to get a discount better than other vendors can offer.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Northridge has fast shipping in the US and EXCELLENT customer service.

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Actually all the vendors in the vendor section of this forum are good. (I haven't found any that I have not been 100% happy with.)

Reactions: Old Syko

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
deleted quote of deleted post
C’mon Bob, don’t ride a vendor for a website shipped cost when there is no attempt to call them and try to work it out.

Let's not drag this thread down that road. There's already a thread revolving around that particular issue.

Myself, I've had very positive experiences with Northridge. Prices and shipments have always been good for me and, probably more importantly, their customer service knows what they're talking about. I've had other popular vendors give me incorrect information that caused me to buy extra parts. In the long run, no harm done, but Northridge goes beyond answering the question and actually provides detailed explanations of the answer. They're my go-to for purchases, though I do sometimes struggle with their site.

·
Registered
7,867 Posts
I have to do a lot of things I shouldn’t have to do, that’s called life. Give Eric a call, it won’t kill you (maybe?). Or just don’t order from them and let’s move on.

Reactions: jadmt

·
Retired Moderator
100,621 Posts
Dealer/Vendor and Customer Disputes: This forum is not intended to be a mechanism for people to vent frustrations about vendors or sales from private parties. Please settle your differences with sellers, manufacturers and dealers through the long-established legal or arbitration systems or the Better Business Bureau but not through our community.

^^^From our WF Forum Rules and Guidelines..the above.

But if you still feel that it is a must for discussion in WF, then place your Thread in the Vendors Forum, which will give them the opportunity to work out a solution with you.

https://www.wranglerforum.com/#vendors

^^^Here in the Vendors Forums.

Reactions: wrath0r and Leadnut

·
Super Moderator
12,688 Posts
Old Dogger;34659411 said:
Dealer/Vendor and Customer Disputes: This forum is not intended to be a mechanism for people to vent frustrations about vendors or sales from private parties. Please settle your differences with sellers, manufacturers and dealers through the long-established legal or arbitration systems or the Better Business Bureau but not through our community.

^^^From our WF Forum Rules and Guidelines..the above.

But if you still feel that it is a must for discussion in WF, then place your Thread in the Vendors Forum, which will give them the opportunity to work out a solution with you.

https://www.wranglerforum.com/#vendors

^^^Here in the Vendors Forums.
Red highlighting by Lucky Mac
EDIT, I see that quoted don't accept colored highlights

Good Luck, L.M.

·
Registered
427 Posts
A recent WF thread and coincidental YouTube video got me to look at Northridge 4x4 for some parts that have been out of stock with another vendor. They had it in stock, offered free shipping, and because of the YouTube video, I received a nice discount.

Now it looks like my item will be shipped today!

Thanks Northridge 4x4 and thanks LiteBrite
I have spent $8600 @NR4x4 in the last 13 months. Most of what is in my signature minus tires and lift and that was only because they didn't have it in stock at the time.

Reactions: IceWRangLER

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I received my order less than 27 hours after I placed it (free shipping, nothing expedited). I’m stunned.

27 hours... my neighbor gave me his keys Saturday night and I still have them 3 days later and he lives across the street.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts