Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Vendor
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

We visited our local Jeep dealer and picked up a Hydro Blue 2020 Jeep Gladiator. We're going to spend the next couple months building it up, then it is going to tour around the country to various 4x4 events where you can enter to win it.... that's right, we are giving this 2020 Hydro Blue Gladiator away to one lucky winner.

ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS:
For all the info on how you can enter to win, head over to our Giveaway Gladiator page at Northridge4x4 and get started.
Then POST A REPLY in this thread letting us know you entered .... Also post up what you would like to see installed on this Gladiator!
Share with your 4x4 social friends and club members, you don't want to keep this all to yourself!

Make sure you are subscribed to this thread and our YouTube channel, we will be posting up all the build details and videos as they become available.

·
Registered
167 Posts
In baby. Lift it up

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
In. Put a Patriot Campers flat bed and Pcor camper on the back.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
12,562 Posts
Done: mild lift to fit 35's for starters.

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Entered - Modifications would include all the usual upgrades. Bumpers, winches, lights, etc.. Because of the longer wheelbase, better build the axles for 37s. The bed set up for camping.

·
Premium Member
547 Posts
Entered. Warn Wench would be nice.

·
Registered
879 Posts
I'm in!
Min 35s with a re-gear.

·
Registered
231 Posts
I'm In!!

Let's see some new wheels and tires, at least a 3" lift, and put a back rack on that boy with a tent overtop, some solar panels, electric. True Overland style!

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
In it to win it!

I'd like to see a tall lift to help accommodate weight in the bed, 35" tires to keep it a reasonable DD. Beadlocks. Bumpers, winch, and lights of course. But please, no light bar. Lockers would be nice. A retro-fitted rubicon smart bar would be great.

Hey - I can dream.

·
Premium Member
1,073 Posts
I’m in and would like a Warn Zeon 12k on my new Gladiator.

·
Registered
55 Posts
In! I would like to see the stock axles retained and selectable lockers installed

·
Premium Member
605 Posts
IN! Definitely lift, tires, wheels, lockers, winch..bumpers. I’d like to see an overland build. Absolutely dign on this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 57 Posts