Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's a high of 75 low of 55. Lets seem some pix and what is YOUR fav temp to pull the top off for!?

Attachments

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
P.S. this is in Austin, TX

·
Registered
347 Posts
Yep. come to Chicago and try doing this.
Even better, wait another month and come topless to Chicago.
P.S. Nice Jeep !!!

·
Registered
227 Posts
That's why I left Chicago 18 years ago. I haven't shoveled since. No ice scrapers or snow brushes either. While you guys are prepping snowblowers for the winter season, I'm prepping my toys for the desert season. I do miss the pizza... and the beefs, but I'll take the sunshine. It's 70's and sunny all year, so it's always a good time to put the top down. :cool:

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
109 Rider said:
Yep. come to Chicago and try doing this.
Even better, wait another month and come topless to Chicago.
P.S. Nice Jeep !!!
Winters are mild here in south Texas.. I figured some of u northern jeepers might be a bit jealous!

For me when it's 110 during the summer it's top on weather. Spring/fall and maybe some of winter is top off.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lotrat said:
That's why I left Chicago 18 years ago. I haven't shoveled since. No ice scrapers or snow brushes either. While you guys are prepping snowblowers for the winter season, I'm prepping my toys for the desert season. I do miss the pizza... and the beefs, but I'll take the sunshine. It's 70's and sunny all year, so it's always a good time to put the top down. :cool:
I do love some REAL deep dish!

·
Registered
899 Posts
The fall/winter and some spring is topless weather here. Too much rain, humidity and heat in the summer. It's 74F sunny & dry today. (Pensacola, FL). I even saw a guy running topless, doorless & with his windshield down today. It was a CJ.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts