Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, after all my ranting and raving about my Jeep, I have decided to keep with it and not surrender to the evil gremlins. I'm thinking I have to first give an offering to the demons that plague my ride. Anything short of animal..or human sacrifice should do. After much thought, I came to the conclusion that my 1990 YJ is not suitable in her present condition to be my main set of wheels. One day she will be, but until that day I am going to lease a car/truck and keep the Jeep on the side as a project. All with the full intent of bringing her back to life. I think then it wouldnt be such a stressful thing and might actually be fun. My spark issue is the same, and that will be job one to figure out. I installed a distributor for a 74 CJ in hopes of by-passing the Ignition Control Module, as well as evry other module to simplify the system. She initially started only to revert back to the no-start situation I now find myself in. So, I will be here often..yes, y'all are stuck with me. Updates will be forthcoming and often...and i look forward to any tips or other advice offered here. Job one: Tow to Ma's house for home base set up. Job Two: Figure out a good offering to the Gremlins. Thanks , Sean. 1990 YJ, 258 I6, with MC2150 nutter bypass.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts