Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
It's all fun and games til a tree branch comes through the cage and impales them. Woops!

Not to piss on the parade... that thing's sick and I kinda want it. :)

·
Insert something witty...
596 Posts
What? That's not stock??? :confused:

·
Premium Member
2,020 Posts
The creatures of the forrest scatter.... even scared the rabbit out of his skin

Attachments

·
I AM THERE4 I JEEP
12,295 Posts
The part about a tree impaling them is right. Why not cover the cage with and all black strong see through glass like material? They make it so why not add it for looks and protection? I'm sure this guy can afford it if he's driving one of these things.

Money > Sense?

·
Registered
267 Posts
It looks like a big version of my son's Traxxas RC Car.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Watch the suspension you will notice that it is not working well the shock valving and maybe the springs are not set up right. Anyone else see this. Fix that and he will not need to "Bully" the trail so hard. BUT I still love that rig and want one bad. Come'on Lotto.

·
Registered
22 Posts
No Helmet's ,sweet ....I have seen the damage up close of no safety gear .
can you say Medivac to the hospital ... Be safe out there ,think 1st then do it ...
Happy motoring

·
Registered
8,554 Posts
Awesome but sweet Jesus that looks dangerous. With all that capability, if he needs that much throttle you've got to think he's doing something wrong. He's obviously experienced so perhaps he's just giving it the juice because he can, but one would think a LOT more safety precautions would be advised. Helmet? Goggles? Something to stop spears from coming through?

·
Premium Member
1,132 Posts
Yup!

1. He has DEEP pockets ($$):thumb:
2. He may have a Death Wish :eek:

"Tea Cups or Dump Trucks: You can carry your gonads in a tea cup or a dump truck!" He had his in the TRUCK:surrender:

·
Registered
280 Posts
without fenders/mud flaps he must be throwing dirt/rocks/small mamals right in his face...doesn't sound fun, looks bada**.

I agree, maybe a little body cover or fenders would go along way when you have the wheels spinning at 90mph in "crawl mode"

1 - 20 of 29 Posts