Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At first I wanted Greco green, but saw Dozer and thought that kind of cool. Then I keep seeing Dark Cherry Red, and think that looks real nice, but we already have 3 dark red vehicles in the house. The I saw Silver, and that looks nice with the black top and fenders. I'm about ready to pull the plug on a JKU, anybody have any good suggestions on picking a color? Kind of afraid if I have a bright color, everyplace I go people will know its me. No sneaking to the bars!! I'm going to have to live with the color a long time. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Green, always looks clean on a Jeep, unless you can get matte black :D

·
I AM THERE4 I JEEP
12,295 Posts
Silver is a very good color. Mmmm...gives me the ebeegeebes just thinking about it. You'd better make a decision and get one -

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
I never was a yellow vehicle type person but when I rode past the lot last year and saw a Dozer on the lot i had to have it. 2 weeks later, I bought it. I think it's a really good shade of yellow"ish".

·
Registered
9,914 Posts
:D--BINGO--

I never was a yellow vehicle type person but when I rode past the lot last year and saw a Dozer on the lot i had to have it. 2 weeks later, I bought it. I think it's a really good shade of yellow"ish".
:dance::rofl: JIMBO

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
:whistling: Man, can't trust you to keep a secret !

:dance::rofl: JIMBO
Man, those houses sure do have a funny hue to their paint........

·
Registered
12 Posts
I was in the same boat, loved the Dozer when I first saw it... Im not a bright colored vehicle guy either....but its kinda a cool utility vehicle type of yellow...

I stewed over it for awhile pretty hard, so I bought a white one, lol, a few weeks ago and am STILL wondering about the possible mistake.

I guess that doesnt help you what so ever, but IMOP the Dozer is awesome....maybe i shouldve manned up. - JG

·
Registered
210 Posts
About the only thing my wife and I agreed on when we ordered our Jeep was the color! It's not a daily driver for either of us, but as my wife said, "if we're buying a jeep is has to be a FUN color" and I agree. We decided on Dozer and we can't wait for it to arrive (hopefully next week).

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
jp.goody98 said:
I was in the same boat, loved the Dozer when I first saw it... Im not a bright colored vehicle guy either....but its kinda a cool utility vehicle type of yellow...

I stewed over it for awhile pretty hard, so I bought a white one, lol, a few weeks ago and am STILL wondering about the possible mistake.

I guess that doesnt help you what so ever, but IMOP the Dozer is awesome....maybe i shouldve manned up. - JG
White is awesome, especially when u put that tan bikini top on em

·
Registered
8,968 Posts
I'll stay on the fence on this one. There really isn't a bad JK color. Of course Flame Red is probably the most attractive.:rofl:

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Saw my first dozer :)

Kewl color on a jeep !!
Besides mine, I seen my first Dozer yesterday myself. WAY better than plain 'ol black.......:whistling:

·
Registered
278 Posts
Ballandchain said:
Besides mine, I seen my first Dozer yesterday myself. WAY better than plain 'ol black.......:whistling:
The car I traded my jeep in for was Arctic Blue same color as the new Yeti line. I HAD to have it but after four years I felt the same way you dont want to feel, EVERYONE knew where I was at all times and I also started to feel like I had been wearing the same t-shirt everyday.

Soooooooooo I got my Jeep in black. It'll never go out of style and don't feel like the novelty will wear off. However after getting my Jeep and feeling how it totally takes over your personality and becomes a part of you I'd be a t- shirt I wouldn't mind wearing everyday!

I LOVE-the new Gecko and I'm also a fan of Cosmos!!

1 - 20 of 76 Posts