Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

81 - 100 of 141 Posts

·
The Bad Guy
23,119 Posts
The really weird thing is that nothing happened to my wife's new 14 today either. You would think the wheels would have fallen off or something by now.

·
Registered
269 Posts
The day's not over yet. Wait for it......

·
The Bad Guy
23,119 Posts
They only care about reported problems. There is no check box for reporting no problems. I may tempt fate and lower my windshield just to break this mysterious "seal" I keep hearing about. :beerdrinking:

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Me too, and it's been subzero all week!

·
Administrator
42,146 Posts
I’m sorry, but this thread is in risk of being shut down. :locked:

On line forums are places for complaints, help requests, childish fighting and of course the spam posts from India for streaming movies. If we were to allow every “Having a great day” or “I love my Jeep” thread the forum Administrators and Moderators would be out of a job. :banned:

Let’s please have some more “My Jeep [or Jeep knowledge] is better than yours” and “I want to lower my Jeep and put on 20” rims” threads. Oh, and we need several more “Wave” threads too. :tomatoes:

:funnypost:

Glad everyone is having a good 2014 so far. :happyyes:

·
Retired Mod
11,135 Posts
I’m sorry, but this thread is in risk of being shut down. :locked:

On line forums are places for complaints, help requests, childish fighting and of course the spam posts from India for streaming movies. If we were to allow every “Having a great day” or “I love my Jeep” thread the forum Administrators and Moderators would be out of a job. :banned:

Let’s please have some more “My Jeep [or Jeep knowledge] is better than yours” and “I want to lower my Jeep and put on 20” rims” threads. Oh, and we need several more “Wave” threads too. :tomatoes:

:funnypost:

Glad everyone is having a good 2014 so far. :happyyes:
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::funnypost:
I've been on vacation the last week and an half....so I have not been getting up at 5:15 to knock out that routine early morning spam thread before it gets reported....it is like clockwork.

·
The Bad Guy
23,119 Posts
Please close this down. I beg you, please make this dissapear.
We need more whining and talk me out of selling my Jeep to buy a Mini instead threads.

·
Registered
720 Posts
So, I saw 1, 2, 3, 4 jeeps in my neighborhood this morning when I was headed out.... And THERE WAS NoTHInG WRONG AT ALL with any of them either!!! And then, on my way back home, I saw the same jeeps... And they were... STILL FINE!!!

This is all Barry Hussein and FIATs doing.

·
Registered
530 Posts
2 years and no problems. Mine is faulty or something.

·
..shall not be infringed!
4,666 Posts
The warranty is a total rip off!

Who knows how much it adds to the price of a JK. And what for?

Nobody ever needs it.

..... complete waste of money!

81 - 100 of 141 Posts