Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought my Jeep this past summer and normally do all of my own service. I shopped at all the local Nova dealers before finally buying my Jeep from Haley in Richmond. I know Lindsay Jeep of Manassas is an AEV dealer/installer, but I've also read good things about Safford of Warrenton.

Does anyone have experience with either of these dealers? I've narrowed it down to these two due to proximity to my home, but I could be open to others. I'm looking to have a Mopar 2" lift installed in the not so far off future.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Seconding Lindsay. They installed the lift on the wife's Jeep for the previous owner, and were nice enough to get me correlating paperwork minus personal details, should I need for future warranty questions with AEV. Haven't worked with Safford Warrenton.

Maybe try calling them up and ask their OTD pricing on the lift you want.

PS Why aren't you on the NVJA forums?

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Seconding Lindsay. They installed the lift on the wife's Jeep for the previous owner, and were nice enough to get me correlating paperwork minus personal details, should I need for future warranty questions with AEV. Haven't worked with Safford Warrenton.

Maybe try calling them up and ask their OTD pricing on the lift you want.

PS Why aren't you on the NVJA forums?
If NVJA is the same as NovaJeepers, I'm on there. I appreciated the response, but I ended up doing the lift myself. Wasn't a bad job at all, but took me around 8 hours. Probably would have gone a lot quicker if the directions didn't suck so bad.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts