Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like I have a radiator swap tomorrow. Might as well do the hoses, thermostat, and water pump. Although, I might just wait on the pump. It depends on the weather.

When I bought this Jeep I was looking forward to working on it, but every weekend??? Geeez. Does it ever end?

·
Registered
412 Posts
Looks like I have a radiator swap tomorrow. Might as well do the hoses, thermostat, and water pump. Although, I might just wait on the pump. It depends on the weather.

When I bought this Jeep I was looking forward to working on it, but every weekend??? Geeez. Does it ever end?
nope...doesent seem that way.... i just did all that on mine a few months ago....might as well throw a belt on it to.....

·
Registered
1,754 Posts

You will eventually get a break from it for a weekend or two but that's about it lol. But it won't always be fixing something sometimes it will just be mods or little things.:wavey:

·
Registered
881 Posts
Definitly do the water pump at the same time. I learned my lesson after 2 times of doing it the lazy way!

·
Registered
530 Posts
Put a CSF brass radiator in there. It will most likely be the last radiator you ever put in it... in the extremely unlikely instance it leaks you only have to solder it...

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Put a CSF brass radiator in there. It will most likely be the last radiator you ever put in it... in the extremely unlikely instance it leaks you only have to solder it...
Thats funny right there.....

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Not a bad job considering the local shop wanted $750 for the job. Cost me $200 and about 4 hours, but it was an easy 4 hours.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts