Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,142 Posts
Great products, but I think he needs to R&D some JK stuff now ;-)

·
Super Moderator
23,754 Posts
My guess is the specified amount of time has past and being aev no longer makes tj suspension parts they were allowed to sell again. Just a guess tho.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Anyone know if the original engineer, Jim Frens, has anything to do with the new nth Degree Mobility? Or just who the new owners are and what kind of reputation they may have?

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Anyone know if the original engineer, Jim Frens, has anything to do with the new nth Degree Mobility? Or just who the new owners are and what kind of reputation they may have?
An outfit called Know where 2 jeep has the rights to all things Ninth.I needed replacement parts for my tummy tuck and was directed to them via AEV.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Good news. I had purchased their engine skid a few years back with a plan to eventually buy the rest of their TT kit, but AEV dropped the remaining parts before I had the chance (I like that it's possible to drain the oil without removing anything, which is why I chose it). Good to see I'll be able to grab the remaining parts and finally armor up!

·
Detail Oriented
3,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just pointing out that their name is not NINETH but Nth, as in the mathematical phrase. The idiom is means doing something to the maximum.

http://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/to+the+nth+degree

The Free Dictionary said:
"to the nth degree"

To the utmost, as in They'd decked out the house to the nth degree. This expression comes from mathematics, where to the nth means "to any required power" ( n standing for any number). It was first recorded in 1852.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts