Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Wrecktrician
7,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am stuck working in this bunghole Bullhead city. I brought the jeep this time. I want to get out of the heat over the weekend, just a senic drive since I'm by myself. Maybe just a long day trip. I am thinking of heading east around the Kingman area. Any of you AZ guys have a suggestion.........and no I don't want to go to Havasu. :D

Thanks
Rob

·
Registered
678 Posts
My buddy said Kingman is real nice or Sodona was great to he's from that area. Sodona also has trails and stuff he said.

·
Jack Lives Here!!!
7,760 Posts
I'm sorry man, I've never wheeled in that area before so I don't know of anything there.

Mike, Sedona is about 300 miles from where he is. It is nice however and the red rocks are cool. There is some wheelin there, but nothing especially tough. Very scenic.

·
Drives by Braille
13,642 Posts
I've been to 1 or 2 places in Kingman, but can't give ya directions as it was a couple of years ago sorry. But I'm sure you'd find something fun to do.

·
Wrecktrician
7,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've been to 1 or 2 places in Kingman, but can't give ya directions as it was a couple of years ago sorry. But I'm sure you'd find something fun to do.
What was the name of the places you went to, any landmarks you might remember?

Your right, I'll find something I'm sure.

·
Drives by Braille
13,642 Posts
All I remember is there was a lot of rocks and some cactus sorry... but it wasn't too far off the Highway40.

·
Kalashnikitty
5,584 Posts
When we were there visiting, we went out to Oatman. Donkeys roam freely through the town and they have an "old west shoot out" as well as a bunch of tourist shops. Don't know if that's anything you'd be interested in but it was a pleasant drive and my kids loved the donkeys.(You can buy carrots to feed the donkeys) Drove through a lot of country that'd be fun to wheel in if there were trails. Don't ask me how to get there, I was following my mom-in-law and I think she took the most scenic route she could, so I would have been completely lost if I had to get back to BH City by myself.

·
Wrecktrician
7,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks AZTJ & Amy & 1BLKJP. Amy, sounds like fun with the donkey's and all :confused: at least you can remember where you were. :D :D

·
Wrecktrician
7,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Amy,
I went for a short ride yesterday and ended up above Oatman, I saw your donkeys roaming the hillsides. :D :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts