Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and girls in the mentioned areas. I live between Pensacola and Panama City and I'm trying to find out who is in this area that might be interested in getting together to hit some trails. The only that I have found so far are off of route 87 in Navarre, FL. I know there are a ton more out there, so hopefully we'll find some folks who know of them.

·
Registered
170 Posts
We are planning a trip in the upcoming weeks, I'll shoot you a pm when we do. The best wheelin on Eglin is in Navarre for sure.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
AJV said:
I am 4 hours NE of Destin. What type of wheeling is on Elgin?
I shot a video of a recent trip. Search Jeep Northwest Florida on YouTube. If you can't find it I'll send you the link.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
jeep-creep said:
We are planning a trip in the upcoming weeks, I'll shoot you a pm when we do. The best wheelin on Eglin is in Navarre for sure.
Sounds good. I live right off of 87.

·
Registered
94 Posts
tomgillotti said:
I shot a video of a recent trip. Search Jeep Northwest Florida on YouTube. If you can't find it I'll send you the link.
No joy, could you shoot me the link? Thanks

·
Registered
94 Posts
Looks fun, doubt I will make down in the next few weeks, I laws coming to stay... wish me luck!

·
Registered
202 Posts
I had a blast the last time I was on eglin, I will definitley have to head out there sometime with you guys

1 - 17 of 17 Posts