Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 141 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just tryin to do a roll call for Jeep guys and gals in NWA or close. New to this forum, part of another 4x4 forum but it's not a wrangler only one lol. I'm from Fayettnam, where's everyone else from?

·
Registered
603 Posts
well everyone here is helpful and handy with a wrench so if you need help just buy some beer and we'll show up:thumb:

·
Registered
23 Posts
I wish it was that easy. Like i said i just moved here. I live in an aparment so i dont have anywhere to even work on things.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Welcome bud. Guys I can't wait to get back home and do some wheelin where it's legal. NY isn't a big fan of using jeeps for their intended purpose:\

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Maybe sometime next month.... Ill See if wheeling world in eureka, or super lift in hot springs is having anything going on?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm new in Rogers. My TJ is pretty much stock but that doesn't mean I don't like to get her dirty. I haven't taken her o/r up here mainly because I don't know where to go locally. I live on the lake so I'm sure there are trails close by somewhere, just haven't found them yet.

Always up for suggestions,

·
Registered
3 Posts
Would love to, but my wife is a nurse and is working Saturday, which puts me on baby-sitting duty. Will have to pass this time, but hopefully we'll get together soon.

Scott,

·
Registered
603 Posts
That's what the back seat if for brother:thumb: and if you don't have enough room I'm sure someone would spare a chair lol

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yeah well today was abuts anyways.... I'm goin to make a FB group for NWA wranglers ill post it in a bit. So everyone can join and be in contact easier.

1 - 20 of 141 Posts