Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title says. Comes with all hardware and door surrounds PLUS and EXTRA set of new, never installed windows. Located in east central Indiana. Local pickup only. $750 cash. Text is best, 765-489-4540 before 8pm.

Got a company truck so selling jeep and accessories.

Attachments

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here are a few pics of the windows I've run for 2 summers. Never run in the winter. Again, I also have an EXTRA set of new in the box never installed windows that go with.

Attachments

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Answers to questions:

1. Yes, 2 sets of windows included. One set has been used for 2 summers and is still quite clear, the other is brand new in the box.

2. No, I've not had issues with leaking. At all.

3. The top is in good shape.

4. Yes, all required brackets and hardware including door surrounds are included as are pics of where the brackets go.

5. Yes, this is a premium twill top.

6. No, I don't take credit cards or PayPal.

7. No, I will not deliver 4.5 hours to Detroit.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Will consider trades or partial trades.

I like non-Harbor Freight tools. Especially less common 18v Dewalt battery tools like angle grinders, nailers, etc. I already have multiple drills, drivers, impacts and saws so not interested in those although I could use a new 18v hammer drill. I have tons of the older 18v nicad dewalt tools.

Miller, Lincoln or Hobart AC/DC stick welder or 190 or bigger 220V mig w/ gas

5x10 or so trailer in decent shape w/ title.

1968 or 69 Ranchero/Fairlane/Torino complete non-broken 302 w/ carb and correct throttle linkages.

Nice router with table and good bits.

Newer Android 10" tablet. Must be newer and a quality name brand.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Please try texting before calling, especially in the evening and neither one please after 8 pm. I go to bed quite early compared to most folks because I often have to be up before 4 am and during the day I often cannot take calls due to the nature of my job but can sneak a text reply in now and then.

Thanks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts