Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We will be at bass lake Aug 1-9th ish and I figured I mite as well see what kind of wheeling I can get into. I have been going to bass lake for over 10 years but this will be the first with the jeep and I am looking for some fun!

If there are any jeepers in the area or any info on some trails I would love to get any info I can. So far I am not finding much. :/

Any info?

·
Registered
488 Posts
Look at whiskey falls snow mobile area. There's a few trails up there. Nothing to tough kinda like Lockwood but be prepared for pin stripping from manzanita .

·
Registered
4,110 Posts
We will be at bass lake Aug 1-9th ish and I figured I mite as well see what kind of wheeling I can get into. I have been going to bass lake for over 10 years but this will be the first with the jeep and I am looking for some fun!

If there are any jeepers in the area or any info on some trails I would love to get any info I can. So far I am not finding much. :/

Any info?
X2. Been many times to Bass Lake but not since I bought the Jeep. Looking to go sometime this year-not until the kiddies start school- nice and quiet after that.
Sub'ed.:popcorn:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts