Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to be around the Juniper Springs area. I'm new to off roading and my family will be with me. Ive been around the perimeter of Juniper on 33 and 46. I'm not looking for difficult trails just easy senic ones. Any suggestions for trails to check out or to avoid. Is it necessary to lower tire pressure when on the forest roads? Thanks

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Easiest access would be to go about miles west of juniper springs entrance and access via the Centennial Trail on the south side of highway 40 and stay on the larger trails. There's a small brown sign on 40 right before the entrance. Most of those trails will take u around Pinecastle bombing range. If you have road navigation u can use it out there. It'll track u on most of the trails and forest roads. If u use your phone nav be sure to start it tracking before u lose cell coverage. Lots of soft sand,some muddy spots, a few little hills. Overall pretty low stress and fun. Deer flies will eat u alive in the summer. You won't need to lower your tire pressure, but you may want to for comfort, lower pressures make for a softer trail ride.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts