Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any of you guys and gals interested in a mid week get together (on pavement) to swap stories and get better acquainted? Maybe a Quaker Steak & Lube get together in Brick perhaps?

~~~Tony~~~

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jeff, I live off that very same exit. Let's spread the word and plan this for middle to end of September at most. Looking forward to meeting fellow Jeepers

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
You got it Tony let's keep this going
Mid week in September looking at calander 23,24,25 is Tuesday wednesday Thursday
Not sure is there a NJ section to this forum I'm gonna peak around and post there as well
Tony if ya want pm me for phone

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
MudTJ, I saw that get together they hosted last week but I just bought my truck Saturday night so I missed out lol. I plan to attend the Seaside show on the 20th

~~~Tony~~~

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
Not sure for that weekend dates I'm going to the pa renaissance fair on ether 20 Saturday or 21 Sunday if able I'll go th the show on 20
Tony still plan on meet n greet Thursday 25

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thursday 9/25 it is then. 6pm sound good to everyone? I'm sure we'll be there for a while if you can't make it there right at 6

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Apparently great minds think alike lol. That night is already listed on their website as a Jeep and offroad night beginning at 6pm. I assume that's Globex hosting that gathering but there's no further info listed on their calendar Brick | Quaker Steak & Lube®
I hope to see a bunch of you guys there!

~~~Tony~~~

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
Yup just met another jeeple tonight in wawa Chris told him about the meet n greet think he will also b there
Great idea tony

1 - 20 of 27 Posts