Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive got a 2010 2dr Sahara. Having an odd issue with the heater. When the heater is on and blowing out the dash vents, the air coming out of the one by the driver door is a good 10-15 colder than what comes out the other three vents. It will actually be blowing cold air when the other three are blowing between warm and hot. When the other three blow hot this one will blow just barely warm.

Any ideas what the issue is? :pullinghair: I pulled the side dash panel and the duct is connected so no gap.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I would start by checking to make sure the radiator is full and free of air. It?s possible that the heater core is being starved of coolant so it not circulating enough. It was very common in GM vehicles for the center vents to blow hot/warm while the passenger side was cool/Luke warm.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Do I understand correctly that the business processes automation is the implementation of a software system that performs typical procedures using modern algorithms? It is about drafting and creation of documents, monitoring the execution of accounting and warehouse operations. Due to such innovations, the enterprise work level qualitatively increases. I must understand whether managemart such software is suitable for solving these tasks?

·
RETIRED MODERATOR
55,210 Posts
Do I understand correctly that the business processes automation is the implementation of a software system that performs typical procedures using modern algorithms? It is about drafting and creation of documents, monitoring the execution of accounting and warehouse operations. Due to such innovations, the enterprise work level qualitatively increases. I must understand whether managemart such software is suitable for solving these tasks?
Welcome to the Forum.

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Seems to be a pretty common issue, the problem seems to relate to one of two things. A blend door issue or a heater core that is partially plugged with sand. I think people have reported one or both issues casing vent temperature differences in their JKs

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
Seems to be a pretty common issue, the problem seems to relate to one of two things. A blend door issue or a heater core that is partially plugged with sand. I think people have reported one or both issues casing vent temperature differences in their JKs
i would do a coolant flush to see if you can get your heat back. Some people have also reversed the heater core lines with success.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts